Thursday, February 24, 2011

Bad Hair Day (Month?)

I have 3 recipes I plan on posting over the next few days, so never fear I have not forsaken the blog (like I tend to do - over.and over.and over.)

We kick off our 2011 season at work this weekend so yay! Hoping this year is going to be as awesome as it has been in my daydreams :)

In other news, my kid needs a haircut. NEEDS.



If I knew how to do the 'Bieber do" I guess he could just be in style, but alas I do not.

(with 'Aunt' Amanda - the kid LOVES her water bottles)

I don't really know what to do about it thou, Jon has expressly forbidden me to try and do it myself again b/c of the many.many.many times it went not so well (Jon says I was determined to give him a receding hairline - I say I just wanted to get a straight line and overcorrected) and I KNOW going and having him sit in a chair in a salon would end in tears and perhaps blood for both G and the stylist. So I guess we just go with it until he's a little older ... sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by A Mommy's Sweet Blog Design (© Copyright 2011)