Friday, February 11, 2011

Let Me Entertain You

Let Me Entertain You…

I read a TON of blogs, about 50 for work and probably about another 20 mom/everyday life blogs. All of the mommy-bloggers have daily anecdotal stories about their “I Love Lucy”-worthy days and I just don’t get it. Maybe it’s because my days are filled with begging babysitters to stay a couple of hours longer, trying to keep G quiet while Jon sleeps off a 48 hour job, convincing my mom that I am not doing long-lasting damage to my child by avoiding Mother’s Day Out programs and oh yeah, working full time from home. But really, nothing ‘blog-worthy’ happens here often enough to maintain the level of posting these women do. Crazies ;)

Today I’ve blogged about our new (parole officer) intern over on the work blog and researched meatloaf recipes, I mean this is the stuff that keeps you on the edge of your seat!

I did have a movie marathon with Jon on his days off … here are the results:

I loved this movie! It moved quickly, had a plot twist I didn’t expect and even kept Jon entertained. A+

I really liked this as well, I thought I would be bawling through the whole thing but they did a good job of not leaving you feeling too emotionally drained. A-

I was really excited for this one, and I have to say, really let down. I not only felt like most of the funny parts were in the previews, but that it was super slow and dragging in some parts. C

Can’t lie, Jon and I both fell asleep….

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by A Mommy's Sweet Blog Design (© Copyright 2011)