Friday, February 11, 2011

Fate Courtesy of Pottery Barn

It’s Fate courtesy of Pottery Barn

Leigh stopped by on her way out of town yesterday to drop off this for G …

Score for the little man!

And while walking her out I stopped by the mailbox to find the new Pottery Barn catalog. My current bedding has survived not only normal Hardin people and canine wear and tear, but also a year of the refluxing-ist baby you’ve ever seen. Now that he is a year and has no interest in hanging out on our bed, it’s time for new bedding. I open the shiny pages of pretty in Pottery Barn and find this …

I know right!? It’s so pretty AND it fits in with my new red/blue obsession that has replaced my long held blue/brown obsession (much to Jon’s relief would be my guess). So while debating, I read the name of the bedding … Bella Paisley … um, so my girls …

You know, Paisley and Bella (it would have been much more effective had Bella & Pais switched spots for the pic)

So obviously I have to have the bedding …

I know what you are thinking, and yes, this totally merited a blog post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by A Mommy's Sweet Blog Design (© Copyright 2011)