Friday, February 11, 2011

No Really ...

No really…

I swear I haven’t abandoned this so soon … but work is B-A-N-A-N-A-S right now … wedding last weekend, 2 new clients last week to get crackin on and I’m trying to get my Etsy store up and running, I need sleep. Have I mentioned lately that I HATE feeling like a single, working mom thanks to Jon’s job? HATE HATE HATE.

Here are some pretty things to look at :)

Last weekend’s wedding…

A couple of Amy & Brock’s engagement pics (which I haven’t even gotten on the work blog yet) …

And the video from Hannah & Mark’s wedding early this month

The song they used is perpetually playing in my head which is made even more annoying by the fact that I don’t know the words haha.

And yes, I realize this is just a recap of my work blog this week so to combat that …

cuteness! The car is G’s gift from some of our besties Brian & Amber. They were in town for the wedding I did last weekend coincidentally so it worked out perfectly for them to come visit us Fri night.

(this is most def not from Fri night but I like to put faces to names)

Also, my stat thing says there are actually people reading this thing … I want to know who you are, comment away!


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by A Mommy's Sweet Blog Design (© Copyright 2011)