Friday, February 11, 2011

Catch 22

catch 22

Thats what being a work-from-home-mom is …

I have no set day-care situation because I am home for days on end with my son working from my computer … then I have weeks like this where I have 2 consults (that want to meet asap and I sure as heck am not turning down business) then a day trip to Fayetteville with 2 brides and an entire weekend of wedding …

My babysitters must think I’m nuts … I have more to say but there’s red wine and Deadliest Catch calling and I feel a little like this ….

but a lot like this as we just booked what sounds like it could be the coolest wedding of our year today …

Re-reading this post I see that I use “…” WAY too often …

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by A Mommy's Sweet Blog Design (© Copyright 2011)