Friday, February 11, 2011

More Kitchen Gadgets than you can Imagine

More kitchen gadgets than you can imagine …

Today was my friend Leigh’s first bridal shower in honor of her upcoming October hitching date. Leigh was one of my bridesmaids and attended a shower or 2 of mine,

see …

and I got to be there the night Tim popped the question! Yay

see…

So now that I’m going to be one of her bridesmaids it’s my turn! I showed up with camera in tow and ready to write down who gave her what. Here are some shots from today!

This is Leigh and I with Kim, who is great and came in from Tx for the day and to get a little wedding planning done herself, you can see the rock on her finger no problem!

It was a fun afternoon with one of my oldest friends. I remember hanging out with Leigh as a little bitty kid at church, I grew up as part of her extended family as she is a cousin to Ryan who was my best friend growing up so there’s not a lot of time in my life that didn’t include Leigh in some way :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by A Mommy's Sweet Blog Design (© Copyright 2011)