Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Playing Catch Up #1 - Easter

I have worked two of the biggest weddings of my career so far in the last two weeks so the blog has been a bit lacking. I apologize. I'll try and get caught up asap!

Easter was a hit with G. Despite the two weeks of rain we were stuck in the middle of, we still 'hunted' eggs inside and when it was discovered that some of the eggs held his beloved 'choo choos' he was totally sold.

Please notice the amazingly deceptive hiding places we chose - who would think to look on 'baby bronco's' head!?



"CHOO CHOO"



After loving on his new Elmo and testing out the trains, we went to my parent's for more Easter fun complete with yet another basket of goodies.



testing out the musical instruments with 'Pop Pop'



'Aunt' Amanda spent the day with us (because I'm sure she doesn't feel she sees us enough as it is!)




Grant loves his bubbles - sometimes it's the first thing he says in the morning, that or waffle.




So Easter was a success - and my favorite part - Grant now has Tiny Toms!

Perhaps next year we will actually be able to go to Church for ya know, the real reason for the Easter baskets.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by A Mommy's Sweet Blog Design (© Copyright 2011)