Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Catch Up Post #2 - New Lens!

Super Exciting news - I bought a new camera lens! I know, right?! Ok. well it's exciting to me. I really wasn't super happy with the speed of my old lens or how it worked in low light. My husband also was mortified every time I pulled it out because it was so large.

I got a Cannon EF 50mm f/1.8 II Standard Auto Focus Lens (here)

It makes my camera much lighter and easier to handle for day to day use (I have a Cannon 50D camera BTW) and for my house, which lacks natural light, it is far superior to my old lens.





Grant came to see me at work - I don't have a rose cloth covered couch in my house :)  (I mean I WOULD have one, I just don't - sad) Grant on the rose couch is kind of my version of a pic of him on the Easter bunny's lap haha.




This was taken at night, in our super dark family room - this is a huge improvement!



2 comments:

  1. Ooh, we just got the same lens back in April and LOVE it. The bokeh it does is amazing.

    Found you from a comment you left on Tolly's blog, by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning post. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by A Mommy's Sweet Blog Design (© Copyright 2011)